Bacon Pancake SticksJanuary 3, 2018
Applesauce PancakesJanuary 3, 2018
Banana & Peanut Butter
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F). Stir pancake mix and water in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 8 large pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Place two slices bacon on each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown.
- STACK pancakes on serving plate layered with peanut butter and bananas. Serve with syrup.
- Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon slices, cooked
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Honey Maple Flavored Syrup